- Borges en la Escuela Freudiana de Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires: Agalma, 1993. 159 pp. [Transcripts of talks and discussion from September 1980, January 1981 and December 1982.]
- Los sueños y la poesía, Baruch Spinoza, El poeta y la escritura.
- Oeuvres complètes. Paris: Gallimard. 1752 pp. [First volume of the Pléiade edition.]
- El querer ser otro. El Litoral [Santa Fe] (20 February 1993). [Reprint of a text published by Borges in El Litoral in the 1920s.]
- Atardecer. El Litoral [Santa Fe] (20 February 1993). [Reprint of a text published by Borges in El Litoral in the 1920s.]
- Beatriz Sarlo. Borges, a Writer on the Edge. London: Verso, 1993. [Spanish version published by Ariel in 1996. Both versions are available on this website under "Criticism." Click here for the Spanish version or the English version.]
- Daniel Balderston. Out of Context: Historical Reference and the Representation of Reality in Borges. Durham: Duke University Press, 1993. [Spanish version published by Beatriz Viterbo in 1996.]
- Book Reviews
- Finder's Guide
- In The Arts
- News & Events
- Other Resources
View your shopping cart.